INTERMEDIATE TEA CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
ITEI TEA BLEDING PROFESSIONAL™
Developed for Tea Houses / Tea Shops / Online Tea Shops
International Tea Education Institute is offering a special
educational experience for tea aficionados on the Art and
Science of Blending Teas and Tisanes. ITEI Tea Blending
Professional training consists of 4 Online sessions of 2
hours each followed by 2 days Onsite workshops at specific
Classes are usually from 9:00 AM to
5:00 PM and extremely helpful for tea business owners.
They are conducted in the upmost professional environment
and lead by a team of tea experts, expert tea blenders,
tea professionals, tea consultants, tea masters, flavoring
experts that come with a long history of tea and tea blending
Classes and workshops are dynamic involving world teas
knowledge coupled with extensive hands-on tea blending
techniques and formulations. The training will include the
• Tea blending evolution and current world market demand
• What is a Tea Blender real expertise? How can you
acquire and develop such expertise ?
• What is a Traditional tea blend?
• How do you evaluate the freshness of tea and other
• What are aromas? How can they be used in tea
blending? What type of techniques are used and in what
type of environment?
• How to use blending techniques with herbal and fruit
• In-depth instructions and ITEI systematic tea blending
• Educating your senses when tasting blended and
• The significance of our senses and how we actually
define flavours and aromas and utilise these skills when
• Understanding the various teas and ingredients synergy
and what is required to create a professional and
satisfyimg tea blend
• Access to all the tools and raw materials to help you
create various tea and herbal tea blends based on
specific technical criterias.
• Ingredients include, organic premium world teas, organic herbs,
organic spices, organic flowers, organic flower petals,
• Training by some of the world’s best tea blending and
• Discovering and understanding cultural tea blends
Upon successful completion of the 3 Days Workshop,
participants will be awarded the ITEI Tea Blending
ITEI Tea Blending Professional™ training is ideally
recommended for those in the Retail and/or wholesale
areas of the tea industry, hospitality, tea salons, tea houses,
tea rooms, tea shops, café owners, caterers, restaurants,
searching for differentiation with signature tea blends and
those who would like to enrich their tea knowledge and
broaden their horizons with the art and science of tea
blending skills and techniques.
Prerequisite: ITEI Tea Steward™ / Tea Master, Tea
Sommelier or equivalent such as work experience in the tea
industry, tea houses, etc.
Tution Fees payment information
a) Group Discounts available upon request
b) $695.00 Non refundable Tuition deposit fees represent the initial invoice, access to the Online sessions of 8 hours total and guarantee your seat reservation for the workshops. Registrants receive a paypal Invoice upon sending us an email to register. This deposit can always be applied to any of our trainings at a later date in case of changes by registrant
c) Total Tuition fees must be paid in full 65 days prior to start date.
The right is reserved to cancel any of our trainings prior to the date, in which case the entire payments by registrant shall be refunded with no further obligation